If you do not know how to ask the right question, you discover nothing.
W. Edwards Deming
The great Edwards Deming states, “If you do not know how to ask the right question, you discover nothing.” Most business owners are asking the wrong questions. They hear about LinkedIn and believe it’s a job platform, or a place to go to get a job. They are not asking the right questions.
Are you? Are you asking the right questions?
As a business owner, I suggest you ask yourself these questions:
- Where is my market online today?
- Is LinkedIn a place my market frequents?
- If so, what is my opportunity to connect and engage my market within LinkedIn?
- How do I most effectively create business opportunities with my market through LinkedIn?
- Is my competition already using LinkedIn?
- What business opportunities can I support through LinkedIn activities?
- What are some examples of successes out there for my business objectives?
- Where do I go to get the best information with the least highest ROE (Return on Energy)
These are some questions you can start asking as a business owner. LinkedIn has and continues to present an ever improving platform to connect the worlds professionals. With successes helping companies generate hundreds of thousands of dollars in few months to Millions in a couple weeks, believe me when I say, LinkedIn is a powerful tool to help you accelerate your business results. You just have to know what questions to ask.
Albert Einstein said;
“To raise new questions, new possibilities, to regard old problems from a new angle, requires creative imagination and marks real advance in science (may I add Business).”
Business is changing before our eyes. Opportunities come out of nowhere. Our business is at risk to those companies that are imaginative, innovative and on the cutting edge of marketing. Are you asking the right questions? It may determine your future success.