Internet Marketing Speaker Ford Saeks
on Social Influence
Social Influence: How to Connect, Engage and Influence to Increase Sales
Focus: Building Trust and Credibility, Reputation Management, Social Media
It’s not about technology…It’s about Communication! Discover easy ways to leverage social media for your business in less than an hour per week and how you can stay relevant while encouraging first-time and repeat sales. This program provides a blueprint for businesses of all kinds to increase visibility, connect with customers, and gain a competitive edge.
You’ll get simple strategies that you can use on any level to build relationships, attract top talent, uncover new opportunities, enhance customer service, and increase customer retention. Find out how to build trust & credibility with social media websites that are best for your business.
In this innovative presentation, Ford will help you and your audience discover:
- Critical Components to Monetize Your Efforts, Even with Limited Resources
- New Social Media Insights to Build Relationships and Expand Your Digital Footprint
- Simple Insider Secrets to Get Top Search Engine Rankings
- How to Monitor Your Social Media in Less than an Hour a Week
- Enhancements for Inbound Lead Generation
- Secrets of Success on Youtube, LinkedIn®, Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
- Best Practices to Engage, Connect and Convert Your Target Prospects
More Popular Topics by Ford Saeks
Cha-Ching! Helping You Grow Your Business and Make More Money!
Superpower Success! How To Think, Act and Perform with Less Effort and Better Results
Innovative Marketing Mastery™: Improving Your Find-ability, Unique-ability and Profitability!
BOOM! Explosive Insights into Generational Marketing and Trending Technologies
What People Are Saying
“Ford shared so many great, new ideas that our attendees could barely take notes fast enough. Attendees left the conference excited and with a lot of take-aways that they can immediately incorporate upon return to their community banks!”
~ Valerie Johnston, Vice President of Education & Special Events, Community Bankers Association of Illinois (CBAI)
“Ford Saeks is the innovative master! He’s energized us, he’s given us cash-saving ideas as well as revenue-producing ideas… We couldn’t take notes fast enough. Thanks a lot Ford!”
~ Bob Schwartz, VP of Marketing, Global Spectrum
“We booked Ford for our national convention and hoped he’d live up to all the hype we’d heard. He EXCEEDED it. Ford delivered the goods in spades. His keynote knocked it out-of-the-park and his break-out session was full to overflowing — not only with attendees, but with useable, salient, practical ideas for our members’ businesses.”
~ Cynthia Hereth, Meeting Planner, Restoration Industry Association (RIA)
Partial Client List
- 4Ward Financial Marketing
- AMA – American Management Association
- American Marketing Association
- Bank of America
- Card-X Systems
- CMD – Center for Management Development
- CareerTrack / Fred Pryor Seminars
- CAPS: Canadian Assn. Of Professional Speakers
- Channel Three Productions
- Citation Shares Aircraft-Cessna
- Coach Ken Mastermind
- Comcast Spectacor
- ConsultingWorld Conference
- Dynamic Performance Institute
- Entrepreneur’s Organization (EO)
- EXFO UV, Inc.
- First Union Bank
- Floating Swimwear, Inc.
- Emmerich Financial Group, Inc.
- Friends University
- Gage Research & Development, Inc.
- Global Spectrum
- H&R Block
- Health Care Providers, Inc. (HCP)
- Independent Computer Consultants Assn.(ICCA)
- Insurance Women of America
- International Speakers Network(ISN)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Les Brown Enterprises
- Liberty Mutual
- LS Radio Network
- Mayer Motivations Inc.
- Mission Valley Bank
- National Seminars Group, Inc.
- Nationwide Marketing Group
- New York State Telecommunications Association
- New York State Assn. of Health Care Providers, Inc.
- Next Financial Services
- National Speakers Association Convention(NSA)
- Peak Performance Mastery
- Philadelphia 76ers (NBA)
- Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Philadelphia Flyers (NHL)
- Print Services & Distribution Association (PSDA)
- Proudfoot Consulting, Inc.
- Public Relations Society of America (PRSA)
- Putnam Investments
- Quantum Expositions, Intl.
- Real Estate Mastery Conference
- Richwood Banking Company
- Rockhurst University
- Snap-on Tools
- Tom McCarthy Enterprises
- Total Action Products
- The Success Training Network(TSTN)
- United States Postal Council
- Viking Corporation
- Visionary Apps
- Wichita Area Chamber of Commerce
- Wichita State University
Interested in Hiring Ford Saeks?