57 Responses to “About LinkedIn”

1. Pete says:

Thanks for all the great research and information. My hats off to you’ll for bringing this information together. Cheers

2. Kimberly A. Callahan says:

Great job.

Wanted to make one correction: the “Friends of LinkedIn” group does not require you to be an employee. You will need to submit a “success story” in order to join however.

There is also one official group left of the list: LinkedIn Group Products Forum which is a great resource for group owners or those interested in group management.

Lastly, I have authored a free LinkedIn guide for beginners which is available through both my LinkedIn profile as well as my Scribd account: http://www.scribd.com/kimberlyacallahan

3. Lin Ronald says:

Well Done!

This is an excellent resource and will only help to propel readers and users to greater successes.

I wish you the best.
    New World business.

4. Catherine says:

Thank you, Nate! You and your very talented team did a fantastic job on this blog post. It is extremely handy to have all of this information posted in one convenient location. I have already bookmarked the page and I will share the blog post with all of my connections.

5. This is great! I can save this and use it as a resource for everything that I want to know about LinkedIn. Thanks for putting this info all together.

6. Bruce says:

Excellent information and very thorough. I will definitely refer to this site for detail on Linked in and LI information as needed and refr it to otehrs as well. Great job!

7. Julian Sáez says:

Hi Nathan! Awesome resource!, as everything you so kindly give us. Thank you very much.

8. Very comprehensive overview of the services offered on LinkedIn. New comers and established users will benefit from this guide.

9. Steve Park says:

Good job. very helpful . looking forward to using

10. Barbara Read says:

Awesome. This is a great resource. Even experienced users will learn something from this site.Thank you for consolidating all this information in one place!
    I have read Kimberly A Callahan’s LinkedIn guide for beginners and definitely recommend adding it to this list. It takes the beginner through building a LinkedIn presence step by step.

11. Wow Nate – this is awesome. And if its alright with you (and Wiley) I would love to add it as a resource in my first chapter! This is invaluable information which I have already popped into my resources list on List.ly and Delicious.com and will tweet often.

12. This is an excellent and comprehensive resource to help anyone use and leverage LinkedIn. I look forward to sharing this link to help others use LinkedIn effectively.

13. Rick Ostler says:

This is an amazing resource, great job! I will be sure to make use of this information.

Thanks so much for your hard work.
    Rick

14. Well done! Thank you.

15. Janet Lawson says:

Great compilation of information, but why were US stats not included in “Worldwide Membership?”

16. David Aubrey says:

Hello Nathan,
    This is a great resource for those of us who use LinkedIn. Thanks for putting this together! Everyone’s experience on LinkedIn will be the richer for it.

17. Nate says:

of course Viveka! thanks for the thought.

18. All I can say is “Wow!” Thanks so much for the effort you took to compile this fabulous resource. It is very generous of you to share this information. Merci beaucoup.

19. Gary Watkins says:

Great bit of work Guys will share out to all

Best Regards

Gary

20. Gary Watkins says:

Great bit of work guys will share out to all

Regards

Gary

21. Michele Lang says:

What an amazing gift to everyone. Thanks SO much, Nate!

22. Bill Garner says:

Thank you … Thank you, for a truly great resource!

Bill

23. Thanks for all the work you’ve done to compile this excellent resource filled with and linkedin (!) to so much information. I will definitely share this with my networks.

Your acknowledgement of those who have been helpful to you is also an example ro all. Expressing appreciation is essential to building relationshIps.

My Linkedin profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/nelliejacobs

24. Christina Schultejans says:

Thank you! Great resource. Very user friendly and organized.

25. Miriam Hara says:

This is great…thanks!

26. Nice work! Very comprehensive! Thanks a lot for taking the time to research all of this for everyone!

27. Betsy says:

Thanks, Nate. Good stuff like always from you!

28. Des Walsh says:

Congratulations Nate and also your team. Going to save a lot of us some serious work time!

29. Red says:

This is awesome Nate! Absolutely the best single source for LinkedIn content I’ve seen!

30. 1,797 employees?? WOW!!!!!!!!!:) I had no idea…..very cool!
    This is an incredible resource that I could probably spend 40 hours with myself and take my business to a whole new level! Thank you!! Deb:)

31. Bob Ferguson says:

Great resource Nate. I can’t wait to dive into the site.

32. WOW!! What an awesome resource – thank you SOO much for doing all this leg work and compiling it in such an easy to follow format!

33. Tom R says:

Extensive list of informative topics that you have gathered. Great resource –
    Thanks!

34. David Mooney says:

Fantastic — amazing amount of information organized and a click away.
    Thank you — well done!
    David

35. Lew Sabbag says:

Nathan,
    Thanks so much for a fantastic assembly of resources and people. It’s amazing what you and your team have pulled together. You’ve really helped me understand and act on the power of Linked IN on a daily basis.

36. Ross Dodwell says:

Leave it to you Nate to compile such an extensive list of resources!! Thank you for all that you do.

Ross

37. Vince Rogers says:

****Great Resource****

38. Nate:
    Bravo to you and whomever helped you to put together this definitive “About LinkedIn” resource. Very informative and helpful.
    On behalf of all of us who will benefit from your hard work: “THANK YOU”
    Best,
    –Patrick

p.s. May I humbly suggest my own LinkedIn Best Practices recommendation: The 6 C’s of LinkedIn. Available thru Slideshare on my profile at http://www.linkedin.com/in/patrickrafter

39. Howie Appel says:

Comes under the heading “everything you always wanted to ask, but either were afraid or just didn’t know where to go to get the information”. This post is not only plentiful, but will probably take two or three readings to engulf all the VERY interesting information given here. I teach LinkedIn in the Orlando area as director of ProNet Career Resources and I hope that people in this area will take advantage of all that I’ve learned. Truck on….and thanks much. Howie

40. Andy Brandt says:

Hi Nathan,

Many thanks to you and all your LinkedIn helpers for creating this resource.

I’ve already blogged about it.

“New Link-Fest for all things LinkedIn”

Andy

41. Thanks for this Nate and I’ll be sure to credit you when sharing any aspect of this post with our people.

Of all our fellow LinkedIn training colleagues around the world you continue to be the one that we align ourselves with the most as we seem to share the same values and approaches to building solid relationships via LinkedIn.

Keep up the great work and many thanks again for this superb information.

Best wishes

Steve

42. Mark Sulkin says:

Will tweet and post on Linkedin.

43. Superb resource Thank You.

Phil

44. Dana Martin says:

Love it. Well done!

45. Alan Preis says:

Thanks Nate
    What a fantastic resource for those of us who use LinkedIn daily. Really appreciate you putting this information together for us! Great idea.
    Regards, Alan

46. [...] read a blog post last week which was a long list of things about LinkedIn, what I found interesting was that in the very first paragraph they said that the post took 40 [...]

47. Being the type of person that fully appreciates organization and detail, as my business name suggests; ATD Business Services = Attention to Detail, I want to express my gratitude for this well thought out blog. Thank you for the time invested in this valuable resource! I’ve shared it on my recently created Facebook profile http://www.Facebook.com/ATDBizServices.com and Fan Page. I hope you have a great team to help you keep it current!

48. Nate says:

Thanks Steve, feel free to reach out to our team for collaborative opportunities as well.
    Nate