Creating a system and plan of action is the most important thing you can do on LInkedIn to drive business. If you don’t, you will spend all your time answering questions that are irrelevant to your business objectives and end goals.
As an Insurance Agent you are faced with a different set of regulations than most other professions. Your brokers social media policy will dictate to a large degree, you ability to market yourself widely to the market. Your strategies must be different, unique, and specifically tailored to your needs and industry.
The following 7 steps are necessary for you to optimize your business opportunities through LInkedIn:
1. Know your objectives: ie how many new clients a month do you want/need?
2. Identify your Target Market and the Titles they Hold
3. Master the Search Process to Find this Market: Join their Groups
4. Create compelling content for your market & post articles on sites such as www.Ezine.com
5. Share the URL Link from your articles in the News Features in applicable groups in your Licensed Region
6. Master Networking Events in Your Area Through LinkedIn Events
7. Begin Your Own Networking Events
These 7 steps will help you engage your community and provide you the opportunity to meet new prospects and ultimately close more deals.
Remember, being social is about building relationships. You can’t do this with a “What’s in it for Me” mentality, true relationships begin with giving; this is the starting point of creating real success on LinkedIn or any social media program.
For more information on LinkedIn, join us for our complimentary LinkedIn Power User Strategies Webinar
I wish you well on your LInkedIn journey.